Tuesday, March 12, 2013

on the strip

 Skirt Lilly Pulitzer (an online outlet has the print) Tank Brandy Melville Bandeau Brandy Melville Sunglasses Chanel Bag Juicy Couture Sandals gift from my mom (similar pair) Ring Kate Spade Necklace Swank Boutique

I am currently at the airport, about to leave lovely Las Vegas. I had an amazing weekend filled with a ton of fun and a whole lot of Gonzaga basketball. Walking around on the strip was really cool - the hotel buildings are so extravagant. It reminds me of a grown-up Disneyland! Haha. The weather was beautiful and allowed for sandals and skirts. I don't want to go back to cold Spokane when spring break is over. :(

Tomorrow I will be swapping blogs for the day - be sure to check back for a fab guest post on color combos for spring!

xo-ally

2 comments: