Tuesday, March 26, 2013

neon and navy

Haha, what am I doing with my wrist?
 Chaser tank (similar) | Vivid Collection jacket | Hudson jeans | Louis Vuitton bag | Chanel sunglasses (similar) | J. Crew bracelets (similar link one) (similar orange one) | Juicy Couture ring | Henri Bendel earrings | Me Too ankle boots (similar pair)

I love the combination of navy and pink. The neon hue of the pink tank adds an extra dose of fun to the outfit, as do the accessories - like the butterfly ring and colorful bracelets. Classic cognac grounds the outfit, as seen with the ankle boots and the vintage Louis Vuitton bag my mom gave to me ages ago.

And I'm still wearing the Bendels earrings! Ahh, I've worn them almost every day. That's when you know you made a good wardrobe investment - when you just want to wear it every day. (And, with jewelry, you usually can.) This pair of skinnies are also another good investment. The style and wash makes the pair so versatile and I wear them all the time.

xo-ally

1 comment:

  1. Haha love the wrist action! Those boots are adorable!

    ReplyDelete