Tuesday, January 8, 2013

winter white

I recently came home from a shopping trip with a beautiful pair of crisp, white skinnies. White denim has been on my shopping list for years and I had yet to find the perfect pair. (Until yesterday!) Multiple outfit combinations are going through my head in anticipation of a bright spring and summer. However, knowing myself, I can't wait for the sun to finally show itself to wear this pair. When I get back to school next week, I'll have my full closet again - which means I can put together a winter white ensemble! (My clothing choices are pretty limited from living out of a suitcase for 4.5 weeks.) 
Until then, here is some inspiration I found on Pinterest to hold me over.
White Coat
Winter whites done right
white leather
winter white

Stay tuned for a winter white outfit post! :)

xo-ally

No comments:

Post a Comment