Thursday, January 10, 2013

liebster award :)

Jenna from Wearable Fun Fashion was so sweet to give me a Liebster Award! You may remember the last time I posted a Liebster Award, but I wanted to answer Jenna's questions! 

1. What is one fashion accessory you could not live without?
Probably my Michael Kors watch. I wear it almost every day, and when I don't, I always glance at an empty wrist expecting to see the time! Haha :)
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
As much as I love traveling, I cannot imagine myself living anywhere but the good ol' USA. After living in the Pacific Northwest for 16 years I am so ready to either head back to the south or move somewhere warm and sunny like Southern California. I'll graduate college in a few months, so I could go anywhere! I just hope I get a job....
3. What age were you when you started loving fashion?
Thirteen years old. It was eighth grade, and I had just been getting into fashion magazines. I would read and re-read Seventeen, ELLEgirl, and Lucky, and just absorb the glossy, colorful pages filled with the latest trends.

My very first copy of Seventeen was the January 2005 issue with Gwen Stefani. I've kept all my Seventeen magazines from January '05 - April '10!
4. Do you watch any late-time talk shows? If so, which ones?
Not really, sometimes I watch Conan. I usually just catch up on shows or watch something on Netflix!
5. UGGS - fashion do or don't?
I'm going to have to say UGGs are a fashion don't. However, I do see how they can be warm and practical when you want a super casual boot. I have two pairs of UGGs but haven't even touched them the past two winters. Though if it reaches sub-zero temps I might have to pull them out.
6. If you could describe your style in three words, what would they be?
Girly, colorful, and classic.
7.  What puts the biggest smile on your face?
Thinking about my future goals and performing with dance team. Puppies and babies also make me smile and talk in a wittle cute voice that I just can't help!
8. What is your favorite reality TV show?
The Real Housewives of Orange County and Dance Moms. A whole lotta crazy, but so entertaining.
9. Who is your biggest role model? Why?
My older brother is very inspiring to me in too many ways to list. My Aunt Ginnie is another main role model in my life - she is so understanding, loving, and always reminds me that the most important things in life are family and life itself.
10. What do you love most about having a blog?
I love connecting with readers and other bloggers! I also like doing outfit posts and working on my photography and photo editing as well. Writing every day is another big plus because I can see my writing improve over time!
11. Where do you hope to see yourself in five years?
I hope to be doing things and living somewhere that makes me happy. It sounds vague, but the "real world" hasn't hit me yet and I don't even know where I'll be after college. I hope to put my college degree to good use and have a job that I love, living somewhere sunny and warm, and spending time with positive people. (And hey, having a boyfriend wouldn't be too bad either! Haha.) We'll see!

Thank you Jenna! It was fun to answer your questions!

Also, I got a lovely surprise in my email inbox -  GJG DENIM spotted me wearing their pink denim skinnies in one of my outfit posts and posted it on their Instagram! (Click here to see a few other of my outfit posts in the pink jeans.) You can also follow them on Instagram at GJGDENIM. Yay!


xo-ally

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being selected!

    -FashionEdible
    Http://fashionedible.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ally,

    You are so cute!! I love your blog :-) Jenna was so right to nominate you for the Liebster award!! Awesome. Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog!! Keep in touch, following you now.

    XO Jenna
    Demureindiamonds.com

    ReplyDelete