Thursday, January 17, 2013

snapshots 01/17/13

I finally have my nail polish organized! I got these small, glass containers from Target for $3.99 each. Now the only thing is that each container is perfectly full, so adding to my nail polish collection might be an issue.....
I like to sneak in spring color into my winter wardrobe whenever I can! My poppy orange-red Kate Spade necklace is perfect for the task.
The trees looked so beautiful today because of this weird freezing fog we're having. Instead of being covered in snow, the branches were covered in mini icicles. It felt like walking through a snow globe this morning when I went to class!

Speaking of winter - a winter white outfit post is coming soon, as promised! I have the outfit planned and just need to wear it :)

xo-ally

No comments:

Post a Comment