Friday, January 4, 2013

I survived the lilly sale

The Lilly Pulitzer sale ends tonight, and I wanted to see the selection before it ended! There were about 2387361 things I liked and almost just as many that weren't in my size. This also made it easier on my wallet so I didn't spend a fortune. Probably a good thing....

I was lucky to find the one skirt I've been eyeing for months in my size however!!

I also got a small 2013 planner. It was only $9 and it goes through December, so I thought, why not?



A couple things I didn't get, due to sizing :/ ("oh, shift!" Haha.)

This striped sweater would actually be perfect for spring where I live, because the weather is still very cold and the sweater colors are happy and bright.

This dress is just way too adorable! I don't know where I'd wear it, but I fell in love with the print.



Did you shop the Lilly sale? What did you get?

xo-ally

6 comments:

  1. Great choices! I picked up an Allaire, Jonah, and a Hawthorne top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that skirt its adorable!! Happy new year girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same thing happened to me on the Lilly sale---a million things I wanted, nothing in my size! VERY good for my wallet though!
    Thank you for checking out my blog!! Just joined your site :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto.. I saw a TON of things I could have bought but well... grad school loans will come in soon enough. Buuut I did get the cute wristlet that holds your phone and a lipstick and all that in the cute fancy fest print. :) kitty love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some great things! I got that Tylar dress, an elsa, scalloped Callahans, a somerset and maybe some other things I cant remember :)

    ReplyDelete