Monday, March 7, 2011

The Weekly Ten

  1. Gonzaga Basketball – West Coast Conference champions! Way to work, Zags
  2. Getting a break from school after SO much midterm studying
  3. The new Free People spring clothes
  4. Benefit cosmetics – just discovered their tinted moisturizer foundation, great for my very not-tan-winter face
  5. I get to visit my best friend on Wednesday! She moved to Denver last summer, and I haven’t seen her since!
  6. My brother is launching a digital magazine soon – take a look at the awesome promo video here. It is so legit, and two minutes you will not regret.
  7. I’m getting a pedicure tomorrow! It’s been awhile and my dancer/runner feet definitely need it
  8. It stays light out past 5:30pm! Summer is coming…
  9. The Pioneer Woman’s photography. She can cook and take pictures – two things I want to improve with. Respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment