Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunny Sweetheart

Hello, hello! My name is Ally and I decided to create Sunny Sweetheart because I've been wanting to start writing a personal blog for a while. The name describes my personality pretty well - I am known as a happy person who enjoys sunny days. While I'm sure this site will develop more over time, I'm planning on writing about daily life, style, wellness, and anything sunny and sweet (and really, who doesn't want a lil' of that in their lives?)

As of now, I aspire to one day have a career in journalism or advertising - I love to read & write and am completely fascinated by advertising's power of persuasion. I enjoy bright colors, beaches, dance, writing, reading, exercise, boat shoes, chocolate, sticky notes, white peonies, traveling, and of course, my incredible family and friends.

Keep coming back to read more, and let me know if you have any suggestions with an email or a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment