Thursday, May 23, 2013

spring trend: mirrored sunglasses

As you've probably noticed, I've been LOVING my blue mirrored Ray-Bans (which can be seen in these outfits here, here, and here). To mark my one month-a-versary of having these sunglasses, I thought I'd do a quick post about the trend that's becoming more and more popular as we head deeper into spring.
Here are some styles to shop:



Personally, I absolutely love this trend right now. At first, I was a little wary - I hadn't seen anyone in person wearing sunglasses like these, and I knew I'd look crazy! But I went with it anyways and thought, "who cares!" The only downside is that when taking photos you can definitely see the photographer in the reflection, haha.

There are plenty of styles and colors to choose from, from aviators or wayfarers to shades of purple, green, blue...so many ways to add a fun pop of color to an outfit.

What do you think about the mirrored sunglasses trend?

xo-ally

No comments:

Post a Comment