Wednesday, May 22, 2013

currently...

With the end of the school year, moving out of my apartment, and so many other things going on, I haven't had time to blog regularly! Right now I'm back in Seattle to figure things out and do lots of job searching. I've had a few offers, but am waiting to find the right fit instead of taking the first thing that comes my way.

Currently I've....

Driven back to Seattle. There's a "scenic view" stop on 90 on the Columbia River. It is gorgeous!
My outfit that day
instagram
Looking at cars. I'm getting a car for a graduation present :)

Researching for jobs. Applying for jobs. Sending out resumes and cover letters. Tailoring all my resumes and cover letters. Preparing for some interviews I have coming up!

Exercising. After sitting around on my laptop doing job stuff all day, it is so nice to do something active. I haven't had much of a chance to run outside (don't enjoy running in the rain. And this time in Seattle it's always raining), but have been going to the gym or doing blogilates videos. This one is one of my favorites:

xo-ally

No comments:

Post a Comment