Tuesday, May 28, 2013

mixing prints

aaaand the .gif is awkward, as usual :P
Rebecca Taylor top | Articles of Society jeans | Sperry shoes | Nordstrom blazer (similar style) | Michael Kors watch | Swank bracelets | Nordstrom earrings

This outfit is all about mixing prints. I've usually kept it pretty simple with my polka dot jeans - adding some color or texture for sure, but staying away from crazy prints. However, pretty much any print would work paired with these jeans, seeing as they are neutral and the polka dots are subtle. A structured blazer helped pull the look together, and I wore my favorite pair of Sperry boat shoes and simple accessories to complete the look.

xo-ally

4 comments:

  1. Nice top! :)


    Visit my blog. I have a new post :)
    MISS CIELO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the polka dots with the floral! They look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this outfit and the gold shoes!

    Shia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the mix of prints. You look beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete