Wednesday, May 1, 2013

brights on brights on brights

Lilly Pulitzer skirt | Nordstrom tank (similar) | Nordstrom cardigan | Juicy Couture bag (similar) | Chanel sunglasses (similar)Michael Kors watch | Nordstrom chevron bangle (similar) | Juicy Couture pink bracelet | New Look flat espadrilles (similar)

It's been a while since I've done a .gif outfit post! Hope you like the look today, I wore my Lilly Pulizer skirt (one of my favorite spring skirts) in the Wild Confetti print and hinted at the blue-green color in the skirt with my tank. It was windy and chilly so I had to throw on my cardigan, but that didn't stop me from keeping the outfit totally spring! I pulled out my white flat espadrilles for the first time this season and I'm so excited because they go with almost anything. Yay for spring clothes!

xo-ally

3 comments:

  1. I really love it when you're using gif on your posts. So cool :))


    Miss Cielo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why that is one of your favorite skirts, love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! The bright colors are great for May!

    ReplyDelete