Monday, April 1, 2013

happy april

It's April?!! Already?! It was just March! It feels like it was literally just spring break. And it also feels like right when I got back from spring break, seeing if I could squeeze in another trip to Las Vegas over Easter weekend ;) but alas, it is the last day of Easter weekend, and I've stayed here...Haha.

What I love about April:
Spring! Spring! Spring!
Easter, or in this case (Since Easter was March 31), post-Easter candy sales - you know I'll be stocking up on Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs
Sandals, flip flops, and spring shoes. My pedicure will finally show :)
Longer days, later sunsets
Getting to wear spring clothes
Laying outside on the "warm" days (which is any day above 60 degrees in Spokane)

What do you love about April?

xo-ally

No comments:

Post a Comment