Monday, July 23, 2012

skinny belt & ombre nails

Dress: H&M (old) similar Belt, bag: Nordstrom Flats: Report (old) similarSilver jewelry: Tiffany & Co.Bracelet , Ring Nail polish: Butter London and NARS

It was such a gorgeous day, so a friend and I went shopping and walked around outside downtown. I wasn't originally wearing ombre nail polish - I ended up trying on a few different shades of blue over the royal blue I already had on, and it ended up actually looking good! And remember when I said I would get a lot of use out of this dress? I've already worn it so many ways, some of which are posted on here. Adding a green skinny belt is yet another way to wear this dress.

The nail polish:


xo-ally

3 comments:

  1. that dress is absolutely adorable!! i wish i had an h&m store in my town so i could run out and buy it right now!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe!! I couldn't find this dress online at hm.com, however, I did find a similar dress at wet seal if you're looking for one: http://www.wetseal.com/catalog/product.jsp?categoryId=104&subCategoryId=189&productId=58185&color=NAVY

      It has cap sleeves but is basically the same shape, just with a cutout in the back!

      Delete
  2. Love the ombre nails! I still haven't jumped on that bandwagon myself, but every time I see someone rocking it I get super jealous.

    ReplyDelete