Monday, January 9, 2012

a vivid dream

I just woke up from a very vivid dream. I was somehow in Morocco. I walked outside next to my hotel with a bunch of students like me, some who I knew in real life and others that I "knew" in the dream. (Isn't that weird how your subconscious does that?) I took out my camera and walked down to the clearest, aqua blue sea next to the reddish-brown sand. A turtle tried to bite my leg. There were hundreds of small, quirky, colorful houses embedded in the tall, brown hill aligning the sea. It was gorgeous. I wanted to see more - and then I woke up.

I realized there was no way Morocco could look like the images my sleeping brain conjured! Here are some real photos of Morocco I found on Flickr:

 Maybe I'll go to Morocco some day. :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment