Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sunday Best




Dress: Nordstrom Tights: Express Headbands: Drugstore Boots: Chinese Laundry Watch: Michael Kors Bracelets: F21 Charm bracelet and charms: Juicy Couture

It's been a while since I've done an outfit post! And, other than yesterday, it's been a while since I've posted at all. I'm sorry for the delay! The new semester just started so I've been extremely busy. I also created a Tumblr recently, so that's been taking up some of my blogging time. :)

I wore this outfit to church this morning. It has been a while since I've been to church so it was nice to go. There is a church near campus that I've been wanting to try and I ended up liking it a lot! The people there are nice too, and there are a lot of college students so it feels like a good community for me.

I love dressing up, so I was excited to get an excuse (like I even need one...) to wear a dress! I paired it with patterned tights and boots, with some gold sparkly accessories to make the dark color scheme a little less dreary!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment