Wednesday, July 24, 2013

red, white, and blue in the garden

Ray-Ban sunglasses| J. Crew top (not available, loving this one) | Aldo sandals | J. Crew skirt (similar) | Max & Chloe necklace | Michael Kors watch | Swank bracelets, silver | Nordstrom faux pearl earrings | Nordstrom bracelet, navy | Nail polish: Color Club "Disco Dress" | Lips: Mally Lip Magnifier

Today's outfit is a repeat of what I wore on the Fourth of July -- I didn't have a chance to photograph it then, so I decided to pull it back out. If you can't tell, I've been gravitating toward stripes lately :) as well as red and white! Haha, I just can't get enough of it I guess. If my next job had a professional dress code like my last one, I'd even consider this red and white skirt from J. Crew factory. Yeah, okay, maybe I should hold off on the stripes.

I got my nails done today and chose this bright but deep purple. At first I was afraid it would be a little too "teen punk rock princess" but liked the shade so stuck with it. Now I'm regretting not doing a different color (baby blue or bright pink)! I know, I know it's a major #firstworldproblem...

On another note, I was browsing around online and came across this photo of Disney Princess-inspired engagement rings! How adorable.
My favorite is Ariel's, followed by Cinderella's. Which one is your favorite?

xo-ally

No comments:

Post a Comment