Sunday, July 7, 2013

dress it up/dress it down

J. Crew top (currently on sale) | Rock & Republic shorts (similar) | Michael Kors watch | Swank bracelets | Longchamp bag

So I tried to get a full length shot of this outfit, but it was a ponytail day and I looked like a boy in every photo. Haha! What I do love about such a sparkly top, however, is that it is surprisingly versatile. This top can be worn with a skirt or a nice pair of pants (already have an outfit planned for this week) or with casual shorts, like how I wore it this weekend. Not only can a sparkly top such as this one be dressed up or down in the summer, any dose of sparkle can be factored in year-round with a huge variety of outfits. Is planning ahead to my New Year's party outfit too soon? ;)

xo-ally

1 comment:

  1. That shirt is so cute! I love sequins :-)

    xoxo Miss ALK
    http://missalk1994.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete