Tuesday, July 2, 2013

nyc

Subdued shirt (from Florence, Italy) | J. Crew shorts | Sperry shoes | Nordstrom chevron bangle | Michael Kors watch | Longchamp bag | Swank necklace

I'm currently back in New York for a few days! I took these photos after seeing a show. 
This outfit was:
Comfortable: the shorts and Sperrys made walking around the city all day bearable.
Functional: the watch keeps me on time, while my Longchamp fits my clip board and all other materials needed for work.
And then I added some accessories to make the ensemble more interesting!

xo-ally

PS - Google Friend Connect is now going away for non-Blogger blogs, however it will still appear on this site and many others (since this blog is run through Blogger). You can import your contacts to Bloglovin', though :)
You can follow me on Bloglovin' here!

No comments:

Post a Comment