Tuesday, July 23, 2013

peplum + prints

J. Crew top | J. Crew pants | Chanel sunglasses | Muses & Rebels necklace | Report flats | Longchamp bag | Michael Kors watch | Swank bracelets

It was a slightly chilly, summer day in Seattle, so trading shorts for pants was in order. This particular pair was picked up from a recent J. Crew sale (scored them for $24, originally $128). Due to the busy print of the pants, I pulled the look together with a classic, white peplum top, sparkly bow flats, and accessories. I even did my hair for once - a loosely curled side pony made the look more fun, in my opinion. :)

More ways to wear it....what I love about these pieces are the versatility: I can envision this peplum top looking lovely over this bright blue pencil skirt or even a crisp pair of skinnies with mini wedges. As for the pants, a silk-y button-down tucked in with a belt would look effortlessly fabulous, as would this oversize sweater for early fall days.

xo-ally

1 comment: