Friday, December 23, 2011

updated christmas list


I posted a Christmas list a few weeks ago, but then re-made a newer one with more options. I like giving my family plenty of ideas so I don't know what I'll get and am still surprised! 

Think one of these things would make for a perfect gift for someone? (Or want to snag it for yourself?!) The links to the items on the list are below!

Top Row:
L to R:
J. Crew checkered button-up in blue and white, $72 
Kate Spade clear bauble necklace and/or ModCloth green necklace, $148 and/or $24:

Middle Row:
L to R:
Ralph Lauren "Megan Solid Oxford Shirt" in white, $89
Black Nordstrom Leggings & Turquoise Free People long sleeve shirt from Nordstrom
Back quilted camera bag/handbag, $158
"Manhattan Cocktail Ring" in ruby red (Just like Blair's signature ring on Gossip Girl!), $78
"Fashion Fantasy Heel" from ModCloth, $34

Bottom Row:
L to R:
Lilly Pulitzer 2012 Calendar, $25
Puma Running Tights, $65
Ankle Weights, 5lbs, $10
White Nike socks, $15 for 3 pairs at Nordstrom

Nail Polish:
Top to Bottom:
Gold sparkle polish, Butter London, $14
"Chimney Sweep" polish, Butter London, $14
"Rainbow Connection" (Muppets Collection) polish, O.P.I., $8.50

Enjoy the Christmas weekend! I hope it is filled with lots of holiday cheer!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment