Tuesday, December 20, 2011

My Favorite Posts of 2011

With only five days till Christmas and 12 till the new year, I cannot believe how quickly 2011 is coming to a close! I started this blog in March 2011, but didn't blog very regularly until September. I love it!

After reading about IFB's next project, I decided to look through my archive and pick out my top five favorites.

#1. "Italian Fashion Post #2"
I wrote this during my time in Italy last summer - I saw these accessories everywhere. Italians are so classy and effortlessly glamorous. Click here to read it!

#2. "new jeans // studious"
The outfit I showed here is one of my favorite outfits I've photographed. I just picked out the jacket I wanted to wear and everything else seemed to fall into place. It is comfortable but still looks put-together. Click here to read it!
#3, #4, and #5. "Popular Prints" Series
I worked hard on this series and I am darn proud of how it turned out! It was my first time doing a shopping guide series and was a lot of fun finding the Lookbook outfits in the 3 prints. 
Click these links to read them: Animal, Plaid, and Navajo.

Enjoy! If there is anything you'd like to see me blog about into the new year, please comment or contact me and let me know!

xo

2 comments:

  1. Good post!!
    I am following you now. Please check out my blog at
    http://style-delights.blogspot.com/ and please follow if you like!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'll check out your blog! -Ally

    ReplyDelete