Friday, October 25, 2013

friday's fancies - halloween style

This week's Friday's Fancies theme with Long Distance Loving is all about Halloween! Last year, I was a mermaid for Halloween and wore a similar outfit to my creation below. Since I brought the same costume to Italy with me (not getting creative this year by making a new one...) I wanted to repost my FF from last year! A mermaid costume was super simple to find pieces for.

I lucked out when I went to a boutique in Spokane and found a bandeau and green high-low skirt in late October. I would've loved to wear a sparkly one like I originally envisioned, but bright blue works too! My friend went as Posh Spice.
I wore brown wedges with colorful beads to complete the look. Since I didn't bring those shoes with me, I'll just wear my starfish Capri sandals instead. :)

What are you dressing up as this Halloween? Do you buy a pre-made costume, put pieces together to make one like I did, or craft your own?

xo-ally

No comments:

Post a Comment