Thursday, October 17, 2013

chambray in firenze

 H&M top | Nordstrom skirt (similar longer designer version) | J. Crew bracelets (similar here and here) | Tory Burch sandals | Swank necklace | Chanel sunglasses

I have a new camera! It turns out that my main lens was okay and just my camera body was broken. I upgraded from the Nikon D3100 to the D3200 (the new version of the same camera) and kept my lens. Now I'm back in business and hope to be doing more outfit posts! This one comes from Florence on the Arno River. It was a gorgeous day and even more beautiful at dusk, when we shot these photos. I love the way a casual chambray top goes with this black cupcake skirt, which I wore from day, then out to dinner, and then out at night.

Thanks for stopping by!

xo-ally

No comments:

Post a Comment