Monday, October 14, 2013

floral + a statement necklace

Forever 21 shirt | Swank necklace | Hudson jeans | Corso Como boots | Michael Kors watch

Please mind the selfies and the dirty mirror (looks like we need to clean our apartment!) We've had a busy week but still all good fun. What still isn't fun, however, is that my camera refuses to work :( 

It is juuuust starting to get chilly in Florence, and while I probably could've worn shorts today, I've been rocking the skinny jeans and leggings all weekend. Of course, once it hit September, the oh-so-fashionable Italians were bundled up in scarves, fall sweaters, and boots. Me being me (summer-and-warm-weather-obsessed), I wore my summer favorites well into October. :)

I'm loving this floral F21 top I found this summer and saved it for fall due to the navy base and high-low hem. The neutral colored statement necklace added a little "something extra" so the outfit. I finished it off with classic riding boots and my signature MK watch.

Here's to finally welcoming fall fashion!

xo-ally

No comments:

Post a Comment