Monday, October 14, 2013

a florentine weekend

I stayed in Florence this weekend and took a trip up to Piazzale Michaelangelo, which has the best view of Florence. I hadn't been up there since I was a student two years ago, so it was nice to take in the magical view once again.
One thing not so magical, however, are the tiger mosquitoes in Florence. They are enormous compared to regular mosquitoes (see the photo below) and just seem to love leaving bites on my skin in particular. Can't wait for bug season to be over!
 Three guys and three girls in one apartment...recipe for a mess! A couple of us cleaned this weekend, however, when the boys get back...it might not be so clean anymore. Which is I why I documented the clean state of the apartment with a photo, because it may not look like this for a while...

xo-ally

No comments:

Post a Comment