Friday, November 1, 2013

denim on denim

H&M shirt | Nordstrom tank | H&M jeans | Nike shoes | Chanel sunglasses | Michael Kors watch | J. Crew bracelet | Longchamp bag

Quick outfit post today, just wanted to share my casual outfit. It was in the high 60s so I was quite warm wearing this, but since it's the first day of November I would've felt a little silly wearing shorts! (Even though I really wanted to...) I like mixing the dark wash denim with lighter colored chambray. These H&M skinnies were only 10 euros - such a steal - and are really comfortable. I needed another pair of skinnies so I was happy to find a super inexpensive pair that doesn't look cheap or sloppy.

Thanks for stopping by :)

xo-ally

1 comment:

  1. love! so cute.. have fun on your trip xo
    Jamie
    www.candystilettos.com

    ReplyDelete