Tuesday, November 12, 2013

photo diary: istanbul [nov. 7-11]

I'm back from Istanbul! Mollie and I went to the amazing Turkish city for a long weekend to get away from Italy for a few days. While I appreciate being back in Italy for the delicious pasta and my cozy bed, I couldn't have been happier to explore a city that is so different than anywhere I've called home. From exploring the Topkapi Palace to going "mosque hopping" to eating real kebaps, the weekend was well-spent. There is so much more to be done in Istanbul, and I'm hoping I make it back there one day to further see the beauty. Here are some photos:

Thanks for stopping by!

xo-ally

2 comments:

  1. Istanbul looks like an interesting place to visit. It's so cool you are able to travel to all these beautiful places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I want those pants you tried on in the market, they look so comfy!

    ReplyDelete