Thursday, August 9, 2012

to explain my absence (what I've been up to)

I can't believe I haven't blogged all week! My schedule has been filled with finishing my internship, preparing for dance camp, and spending time with friends. 
Getting ready for this! Super excited because I haven't been to UDA since high school and since this is my last summer ever as a student, this is my last chance to go to a UDA camp!
Exploring my English roots at camp. I helped out with one of the big events for my internship at camp and got to do archery! SO fun. Like I actually try to find a place to take archery lessons...haha! (But really).
------
I am teaching my own Zumba class this fall! I've been subbing all summer so I'm excited to have my own class.
------
To get class credit for my internship, I had to write a 5-page paper. It felt so weird doing homework in the summer....
------
Speaking of homework, my last year of school EVER begins soon. I cannot believe how fast summer - and college - are going by. 
-------
Anyways, I need to get some rest! I have a busy day/week/month ahead! Enjoy the start of the weekend :)

xo-ally

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete