Monday, June 6, 2011

The Weekly Ten

  1. Europe. Enough said.
  2. Pensione lunches four days a week - always looking forward to pasta and chicken after class.
  3. Castles - real, traditional castles with watch towers and a dungeon and a big dining room. Yes, I'm talking about the Blarney Castle in Cork, Ireland!
  4. Saw an American tabloid - apparently Taylor Swift is dating the blonde kid from Glee? Cute!
  5. Still haven't found pure, Nutella gelato. I had the best Nutella gelato in Rome, and I haven't found one without coffee/yougurt/mousse/etc mixed in since then. I'm gonna go nuts! It was that good and I need to find some before I leave.
  6. Free water, wine, bread, Limoncello, and hats at the restaurant we went to for dinner tonight.
  7. So You Think You Can Dance withdrawals. I know the season started and I cannot wait to watch it when I get back! A friend at GIF is friends with this awesome dancer who made it to Vegas for the show...dancers: if you haven't watched her audition already, you need to do so now.
  8. I miss dance! Can't wait to get back into the swing of things. Finally stretched today after a run and it was so refreshing.
  9. Anyone else watch the season finale of Gossip Girl? I was able to watch it here and...the whole Chuck/Blair/prince thing...what do you think about that situation?!
  10. So excited for London this weekend...and to go to the real Topshop!

No comments:

Post a Comment