Sunday, December 1, 2013

insta-lately...

It's already December! Wow! I can't believe 2013 is almost over and a new year is on its way. My favorite thing about December is getting in the Christmas spirit (see my Christmas 2013 playlist here). Traveling around Europe these past couple weeks and seeing the festive decorations in all these beautiful cities makes me even more excited for my favorite winter holiday. Here are a few of my favorite recent Instagram uploads filled with winter happiness! (Can you believe my summer-loving self just used the term "winter happiness?" Me neither. I guess when Christmas is involved, winter can be happy. Haha.)
Prague is beautiful at night! And the Christmas markets make the city even more charming.
 A recent OOTD from Budapest and my new favorite hat and scarf combo! Loving emerald green and how it goes with pretty much anything. I know I haven't been doing many outfit posts lately but it's hard to find a good time to take the photos when we're out and about working! 
 Walking along the river in Interlaken, Switzerland. No filter on this one! The river is so serene and the beginning of winter meant snow on the top half of the mountains and colored leaves on the trees on the bottom half. 
 The John Lennon wall in Prague! Not Christmas-y, but I thought it was cool to see the colorful wall in the middle of a city that has pastel colored buildings and traditional architecture. 
I had some time to kill one day before heading into a meeting, so instead of going home and going all the way back out, I sat on a bench in Piazza Republica in Florence while I waited. I started reading The Alchemist for the fourth time. I highly recommend this book if you haven't already read it. It's incredibly inspiring and I always pull it back out if I need some direction in life or just a nice pick-me-up.

Follow me on Instagram here!

xo-ally

No comments:

Post a Comment