Wednesday, December 4, 2013

photo diary: prague [nov. 28-dec. 1]

We had our last trips of the semester last weekend, and I went to Prague! Prague is a big city in the Czech Republic. It is one of my favorite places I've been to, and am hoping I make it back there for New Year's Eve! It reminded me a little of Budapest, but more colorful, pretty, and less spread out. I ate goulash and sausages, and tried a trdlnik roll (a baked roll of dough covered in cinnamon sugar). We held a pub crawl with one of the companies there one night and took everyone to a five-story club the next night. The Christmas markets were open during the day, which were fun and charming, and seemed like a perfect fit for the city's atmosphere. Oh, and they had a lot of Starbucks - so of course I filled my addiction with some iced coffee over the weekend!











xo-ally

3 comments:

  1. What an amazing experience to travel to all those beautiful places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a beautiful place! I'm so jealous of your adventures! Looks like you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks like you're having an amazing time! We love the picture of the locks. We're hoping to make it to Prague one day.

    www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete