Wednesday, June 6, 2012

youtube exercise videos

About a week ago, a friend and I decided to exercise in our apartment instead of going to the gym or running outside - mostly because it was raining! (Icky.) We did a whole Zumba "class" (one-on-one private lesson! haha) and then looked on YouTube to find more ways to exercise at home. How did we not think of this before?! This is amazing! So many fit, inspiring people upload some great workouts online that range from a few minutes to an hour. And it's all free!

Two of my favorite workouts on YouTube thus far are ones from Blogilates or The Butt Bible. They're great!

Here are a few great ones from Blogilates [click the links above since the video shows up small on this post]:
This is a short video, to What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction!! The song itself is so catchy and it's fun to work out to it! Because it's only a couple of minutes, it's nice to squeeze in if I get really busy.

I've been trying to tone up my legs lately, and this one is great for that!



This ab workout is AWESOME. It uses paper plates similar to those disc-things, so it's easy to do at home! I was sore the next day after this one.

A few great Butt Bible workouts:
This is the one my friend first showed to me. It's awesome! I felt the burn, and it is great for your butt AND quads and hamstrings.

This one adds weight resistance. The girl is very motivating - different than the girl from Blogilates - she says things like "enjoy that cramping muscle feeling" and "what are you going to eat for dinner? Not a cheeseburger!" It makes me laugh and keeps me going.

This workout uses weights for part of it and works arms, back, and core. The crunches and back exercises were some of my favorites.


Have you tried any of these? If you know of any other great workouts to try, let me know! I'm always looking to try something new. :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment