Friday, June 29, 2012

the color run 5k

I found out about The Color Run via Pinterest and I really really really want to do it!
Bright colors make me happy! The Seattle Color Run.
Basically, it is a 5k walk/run where you show up in a white shirt and they blast you with color at each "k" along the way. I think having the color would make the race a lot more fun than a regular one. I mean, how couldn't it?
And it was all yellow! #thecolorrun
#thecolorrun

Doesn't this look like FUN?! I wish there were going to be a run in my city, but unfortunately there isn't! I juuuust might make a road trip out of it to do one this summer. And if I do, I'll keep you posted ;)

Learn more from the website and see more photos on the Pinterest page (where I got these photos from).

xo-ally

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! I'd love to see it in real life!
    JS xx

    http://januarysublime.com

    ReplyDelete