Sunday, June 17, 2012

monograms

When I was little, it seemed like everything in our house was monogrammed. Everything from kitchen glasses to bedding to towels was embroidered with letters. My pink, monogrammed Vera Bradley duffle bag even had an accompanying mini size that I used to use for doll stuff. (Which was very helpful when I left it on a plane once - they identified the initials on my bag and safely returned my American Girl doll hair accessories to me! Haha).

A monogram necklace has been on my wishlist for a while. I think most monogrammed jewelry is timeless and very versatile. A few options on the wishlist...
This one is beautiful! It's my favorite one I've seen so far. $210 in Sterling Silver - Max & Chloe
I like this one too! It's in gold and a lot cheaper than the one from Max & Chloe ($84) so I'm not totally sure about the quality. From Sweet Tea Paperie
This one is acrylic rather than metal, which I think is a fun alternative. I haven't seen an acrylic one in person, however, so I don't know how it would look on. I think I'd like it, though. There are plenty of colors to choose from too! $64 - Bauble Bar


More monogram ideas!

personalized and organized...thinking of getting this, I'm in desperate need of a planner!
Thinking about getting a Maybook in these colors. So hard to choose which design and colors to use!
Love this. $199 - Sweet Tea Paperie
You can design your own Ralph Lauren shirt! You choose the shirt and embroidered color, and if you want your monogram or the pony. I personally think I would choose the pony, but both are cute options! $110 - Ralph Lauren


xo - aAq ;)

2 comments:

  1. Monograms just add a bit of classy-ness to everything, doesn't it? I love the gold one! :)

    Kisses! xxx

    ilikeyourears.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I followed your blog! Thanks for following, too.

    xoxo
    Meera

    ReplyDelete