Monday, April 7, 2014

mean girls monday: week 2

Gap army pants | Valentino flip flops | Red Dress Boutique top | Isabel Marant necklace | Thierry Lasry sunglasses

While this type of cropped army pants was all the rage back in 2004 (I literally remember seeing everyone wearing the American Eagle ones in my junior high cafeteria), nowadays a skinnier fit jean is more on point with today's trends. The olive green camo print jeans are the focal point of the outfit, as the top, necklace, and sunglasses keep up with the neutral theme. As for the flip flops? I traded out typical Havianas for this gorgeous pair of "Rockstud" Valentinos!

"There's a Mean Girls quote for everything," I like to say. To celebrate the movie's 10 year anniversary (it came out on April 30, 2004), I'm doing a series on Sunny Sweetheart called Mean Girls Monday, where I share an outfit inspired by a quote from the movie! While the classic quotes are 2004, the outfit will be "updated" to make it look fashionable in 2014. Check back for next week's Mean Girls Monday with a new outfit inspired by one of the iconic quotes!





xo-ally

No comments:

Post a Comment