Sunday, March 30, 2014

introducing: mean girls monday!


It is no secret that Mean Girls is my all-time favorite movie. Almost ten years ago, my best friend's older sister took us to see the movie in theaters and I've now seen it at least 50+ times (not kidding). While it's crazy to think that a decade has passed since, it's almost crazier that the movie has become a modern classic and a major pop culture phenomenon. There's a Mean Girls quote for everything, I like to say.

To celebrate the movie's 10 year anniversary (it came out on April 30, 2004), I'm going to do a series on Sunny Sweetheart called Mean Girls Monday, where I share an outfit inspired by a quote from the movie! While the classic quotes are 2004, the outfit will be "updated" to make it look fashionable in 2014.

Check back for tomorrow for the first Mean Girls Monday with an outfit inspired by one of the iconic quotes! You excited for the next five weeks? Me too.

Grool.

xo-ally

No comments:

Post a Comment