Thursday, December 6, 2012

little loves this week

Little loves this week:

Cadbury Milk Chocolate Bar
Creamy, chocolately, goodness. So so so good and the perfect study break snack. Worth every bite, worth being an exception of eating paleo....

Organic, cage-free eggs with sliced avocado and tomatoes
My lunch almost every day this week. Avocado on pretty much any food makes it taste 100x better.

My new peplum dress
YAY! I wrote about it/wore it yesterday. So happy I was able to go back to H&M and find it in my size!

Thai Dinner
My media law class went to a Thai food restaurant with our professor tonight. Not only was the food delicious, but the professor was so nice and bought us appetizers and dessert! It was a fun way to chat and get to know each other outside of class.

Weekend
It starts tomorrow. I. Am. So. Ready. For. The. Weekend. #FinalsAreUponUs

xo-ally

No comments:

Post a Comment