Thursday, February 6, 2014

nautical charms for your sperrys

It is no secret that I love my Sperrys. I sadly had to say goodbye to my black Sperry rain boots in Italy last month. After two years of wearing them in the Seattle rain, around my college campus, and through the cobblestone streets of Europe, I eventually had to let them go. Luckily I still have four pairs of boat shoes, though - one of which I've had for 10 years and is still in great shape!
 While browsing the Sperry website, I noticed that there are charms for your boat shoes! You can personalize your Sperrys with your initial (great if your friends have the same pair as you - I know quite a few people with the traditional brown), or choose from other fun charms. I like the pink flamingo because, yes, it's pink, and also because it reminds me of summer. (Summer needs to be year-round, in my opinion). There are other sea-inspired charms like a little sailboat, anchor, starfish, or seahorse.
These charms would be a fun way to discreetly add some summer to your wardrobe, don't you think? I mean, I wear my Sperrys all year round, even in the winter... ;)

^similar gold Sperrys here

xo-ally

No comments:

Post a Comment