Monday, February 24, 2014

insta-lately


My first time ever having a donut from Dunkin Donuts...it was filled with brownie batter. So worth it. So delicious.
Airport Starbucks & my bright pink passport case
A few of you weighed in on which shade of blue I should paint my nails for my Seahawks Super Bowl pride. I chose the blue Butter shade and layered a silver Revlon sparkle topcoat to make it extra festive. 
 Obligatory Capitol Building photo when I first got to DC ;) it looked beautiful covered in a blanket of snow.
 The perfect day for my first day back: spending it on M Street, getting some Georgetown Cupcakes and doing a little shopping!
 That day's stack (Laurenly ring, Michael Kors watch, J. Crew yellow bracelet and Nordstrom gold arrow bracelet).
Hot pink nails with a glittery leopard bag! 

follow me on instagram :)

xo-ally

1 comment: