Monday, August 5, 2013

current favorites: printed skirts

I'm loving printed skirts these days, and there are so many on the market to choose from. With either a solid or printed top, there are plenty of mix-and-match options, making multiple outfits out of one skirt. Here are my current favorite printed skirts for both day and night:


My top pick of all of these has to be the red, white, and blue skirt by Milly (top right). I can't resist a red and blue combination!

The tribal printed sequin mini (second from the left, bottom row) was also worn by Desiree on this season of The Bachelorette. When I was watching that episode all I could think of was how cute that skirt was!

Side note -- who can't wait for the season finale of The Bachelorette?!

As for shoe pairings for the skirts, I could see strappy sandals working well for the picks for day. I like this pair and this pair for all three of them. A pair of Jack Rogers sandals would also look lovely with the Milly skirt. For the night skirt picks, this pair of neutral, ankle strap heels would look fabulous.

xo-ally

No comments:

Post a Comment