Thursday, June 6, 2013

"relaxed professional" outfit

Hello, hello! Today is my first day off after training for my new job in DC. I can't believe training is over so quickly! We have a couple days off before starting the real thing next week, and I am really excited to begin. After brunch at a little nearby diner, I went shopping with a few other girls. I really need more "professional clothes" because I've already mixed and matched quite a few of my pieces! Haha. Luckily I found a J. Crew and picked up a few things ;) AND everything is 25% off, including sale items! Love a good sale.

Here is what I wore one of the days - pencil skirt, my favorite white top, a watch, and statement jewelry:
I also wore my swimsuit to the pool after training ended. It was nice to be outside in the sun after spending the days inside! The one I got was a recent purchase from Victoria's Secret (great swimsuit selection, always):
swimsuit (it just went on clearance!)

Hope you're having a wonderful week!

xo-ally

1 comment: