Monday, May 2, 2011

The Weekly Ten

1. This is my first Weekly Ten is SO long - I apologize for my huge blogging dry spell to anyone who reads this (if anyone actually regularly comes here). Things have gotten crazy busy but I still want to make time to write.
2. Speaking of busy, I only got four hours of sleep last night. So tired right now! It is only the first day of finals week and I am getting drained quick.
3. In more uplifting news, I am going to Italy in only eight days! I'm super excited but a little nervous...
4. Anyone else obsessed with Lookbook as much as me? I love it. I've been looking at street style from different cities in Italy to get the feel for how people will dress when I go there.
5. Got my first sunburn of the season yesterday - it was in the 60s and sunny, so naturally, I, like all the Washington kids, laid outside in shorts and flip flops to celebrate the first time we've seen the sun. My skin did not appreciate it, but my future tan after might.
6. This is probably true about college clothing trends - I don't really see much Vera Bradley and Longchamp at my campus, but I am definitely a proud culprit of the Tory Burch flats.
7. Greek yogurt - filled with protein and delicious. And pretty portable for the most part. It's a win-win-win situation.
8. Going to Safeway soon to stock up on 1/2 priced Easter candy. Still the same great taste and 1/2 off? That's one deal I'm a sucker for.
9. I was eating a Cadbury cream egg while I wrote #8. Haha. I went to the gym today, I deserve it, right?
10. When it comes to finals study tips, this girl has got it down. I have found that being organized is key to studying. Speaking of, I should probably go resume my final paper...

until next time, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment