Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"digital" florals

Shorts: Nasty Gal Tank, bracelets, earrings: Nordstrom Sandals: my mom's closet Sunglasses: American Eagle

It was pretty warm again today, so I pulled out these floral shorts again - this time without the tights and boots! I love warm weather. "Digital" florals have been on the fashion-radar for a some time now and the trend has exploded this spring.

It has taken me a little while to warm up to the digital floral trend, seeing as some patterns remind me of the curtains from my old house in the '90s. They're not as bad as I originally thought, though. I have found some great pieces that are updated and more modern! Below are a few digital floral items to try out if you like the trend. (I think the skirt is gorgeous!)


Do you like the digital florals trend? Is it a trend to stay, or should it have stayed in the past all along? Would you wear any of the pieces above? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment