Saturday, December 28, 2013

tumblr saturday #83 - favorites from 2013! (part 2)

This is Part 2 of my favorite posts on Tumblr from 2013! Click here to see Part 1.

July 2013
True love quote
hahaha aww
Hahaha, this made me laugh out of cuteness so much.
I like this! tumblr? haha :)
Something to think about....
Beautiful summer table setting.

August 2013
Love this outfit!
jadorejcrew:

My @spiritfbj spirit jersey came in the mail today and I love it so much! #usa #ombre #spiritjersey
Patriotic spirit jersey
The Lion King :)
I've always liked these girls' outfits from season one of Gossip Girl.
Wanderlust

September 2013
julieleah:

Life lessons from Eloise. #nyc #kindredspirit 👑
Haha, oh Eloise...
"Is butter a carb?" #meangirls #brandymelville
Another one of my instagrams. One of my favorite Mean Girls quotes on a tank!
love vegas

I love The Vegas.

October 2013

Cute for fall!



November 2013

Cute braid with a bow.

Right? Ha

Love, love, love that blue peacoat.

Shoes #drooling

December 2013
fattributes:

Chocolaty Melting Snowmen
Melted snowmen cookies!
jamiehartley:

Christmas Tree Proposal
So. Precious.
Adorable Christmas tree proposal.

Gorgeous outfit!

This is SO me. I can't get through telling a funny story without laughing...before I even get to the funny part.

Pretty cake!

Click here to see Part 1, and here to find me on Tumblr!

xo-ally




2 comments: