Saturday, December 28, 2013

tumblr saturday #83 - favorites from 2013! (part 1)

Happy weekend! This week's Tumblr Saturday will be a few of my favorite posts from Tumblr from all of 2013! Here they are, broken up by month (see part 2 here):

January 2013

Gorgeous rings.

Love this swimsuit!

Okay, her hair is perfect.

February 2013

Great casual outfit with a few accessories to step it up!

What you do every day...

Haha, this part in She's The Man never fails to make me laugh.
Best friends!

March 2013

Great room - that wallpaper! The chairs! Those flowers!

From my instagram...an adorable French bulldog makeup case that I use to keep my electronic chargers in when I travel.

And a real French bulldog!

April 2013

An unexpected, yet perfect, color combination.

Sea-inspired accessories.

Two Coronas=the perfect warm weather drinks.

What inspired this post.

Grumpy Cat is not impressed by couture, apparently.

May 2013

Blair does it again, in such a fabulous top! #shoppingwishlist

F. Scott Fitzgerald

Cool zebra pillow.

I like to feel at least a little put together when I leave the house, what about you? Do you agree with Miss Chanel?

June 2013

My favorite season!
sooo cute
Palm tree earrings!

God answers in 3 ways....I love this.

Awww!!!!!

I finished the Harry Potter series for the first time this summer. This is a great quote!

---PART 2 of this post is getting published next! I didn't realize there was a length/photo/size limit in Blogger...until today. Haha. ---

xo-ally

No comments:

Post a Comment