Monday, December 9, 2013

dream closets

Growing up, I always loved reading the magazine spreads where celebrities (or whoever is featured) provide a behind the scenes look at their closet. While there is more to life than having a ton of clothes, and quality often beats quantity in terms of wardrobe, it is always fun to fantasize about a dream closet that's stocked like a celebrity's. Pinterest and Tumblr, of course, provide plenty of inspiration with fancy closets. Here are some I adore:
So. Many. Shoes. You could wear a different pair every day of the week for a really long time. I mean, I wouldn't complain. ;)
Dream closet
That LAMP. I'm in love. I think I might have posted this photo on a Tumblr Saturday way back when...
Patterned carpet makes the closet more interesting, and the top cabinets lining the perimeter add extra, prime storage space.
love that the shoes are on display :)
Chic little seats to put on socks or shoes.
This one comes from Aimee's closet on Song of Style. Ah-mazing.

Which one is your favorite?

xo-ally

No comments:

Post a Comment