Sunday, December 22, 2013

cozy winter favorites

One of my favorite things about the holidays is taking a break from everyday life and just relaxing. The days when you can just be with family and chill out and watch a movie in comfy clothes are my favorites. Since these days usually involve leaving the house at some point for one thing or another (coffee, gym, errands, lunch, etc.), I at least like to look at least semi put-together. Here are six cozy winter pieces that are perfect for days like these:

1. Anyone normal person would probably put a travel mug on this list, but you know I'm weird and only drink cold drinks :P so, this fun tumbler it is!
2. This winter white North Face vest looks incredibly comfortable and matches the snow outside.
3. A Vineyard Vines classic cap to add as an accessory or hide a bad hair day.
4. If I were to get super cozy slippers for the house, these would be it. The color is the perfect Christmas red, too.
5. Cable knit socks in a pretty, pastel blue.
6. Cozy sweats for sitting on the couch and watching a holiday classic. (My picks are Home Alone, Jingle All The Way, and The Santa Clause)!

xo-ally

No comments:

Post a Comment