Wednesday, November 27, 2013

tumblr wednesday(?) #78

Happy Wednesday... this week's Tumblr "Saturday" is a few days late, my apologies! The internet went out in my apartment again before I went on my trip to Hungary and Austria and has been spotty since I got back. #typicalitaly. Here are some of my recent faves on Tumblr (photos from my trip and other posts are coming soon!):
Getting excited for Christmas :) love all the Lilly wrapping paper! A pink and green Christmas is almost as nice as red and green! Can you believe Thanksgiving is tomorrow?
Aww, I saw this cute little panda photo on a t-shirt at this boutique in Florence recently.

I know it's a summery skirt, but I am obsessing over it! I put this photo up on The Hunt to find any leads of where it's from. If you know where I can find this, please let me know! :)
obsessed with these. anyone know where I can find a pair?!
Loving everything "fox" for fall!
Harry Potter at Christmas time...I finished the series for the first time ever last summer (wasn't allowed to read them growing up) and still haven't seen movies 4-7.

xo-ally

PS - image credits may be found on my tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment