Friday, November 29, 2013

christmas playlist 2013

It's "officially" the holiday season! At home we usually decorate before Thanksgiving and listen to Christmas music at Thanksgiving dinner. But Black Friday officially marks the beginning of the holiday season, and the best way to get in the spirit is with a little music.

Here are some songs that are on my playlist this year:

Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) by Michael Buble
You can't go wrong with this one. It's so catchy!

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas from the Home Alone soundtrack
Me and my friends last year would always sing this version...the ba do ba do, doo doo at the beginning...the high-pitched I-I-I-I'm dreaming, of a white, CHRISTMAS! We were so goofy and it was fun.

Hey Guys! It's Christmas Time! by Sufjan Stevens
I love this one. Sufjan Stevens's Christmas album is pretty alternative/folk-y (some great ones on there) but I like how this one is more upbeat.

All I Want For Christmas by Mariah Carey
Classic; no explanation needed.

What's on your Christmas playlist this year?

xo-ally

No comments:

Post a Comment